Monday, May 27, 2013

Running
















I can't believe how much the last couple of weeks have flown by.

Our current busy schedule has left little time to stop by in this space. In fact, most days the computer has stayed off. Some days for 3 or 4 days at a time, if that is to be believed!

I find myself running, from 6:00 in the morning until I fall into the proverbial heap, usually around 9 or 10 at night. I am running to keep our home operating smoothly and my children happy. Right now my days are being spent elsewhere. But this is what is right for right now. It's OK, it won't be forever, hopefully soon I can make my way back to baking and crafting.

My camera has sat, neglected on the shelf. Today, I leave you with some random photos, a few words and no promises. I will be here when I can.

Thank-you to all who are still popping by for a visit :)

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling :)
    Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, I think I have that same rose stitchery at our house, from England. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...