Friday, January 8, 2010

Holiday family fun: Rockpools



Exploring...



more exploring...



pondering...



shelter from the storm.



smile.

This is my new favourite place. It has been 20 years almost to the day since I ventured down the stairs to this little cove. Which seems an odd thing to say, since it is just 10 minutes drive from our home. Hmmm, that also makes me feel very old! But, hey, it is rediscovered, and rediscovered with my husband and children, which makes it all the more special.

We had a great morning exploring and collecting. The threatening rain and dull sky really highlighted the truly beautiful natural colours of the sea, rocks, sand and sky. I can see us spending a lot more time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...