Monday, March 15, 2010

Lovely rainy days



Well, who can believe it, it was raining again today.

With the boys at work and school, Miss Moo Moo and I met some friends at the indoor playground this morning.

Then a lovely afternoon was spent at home. We watched Funny Face while drinking home made cappuccino's (me) and eating leftover birthday cake (both of us). All the while it continued to rain and rain outside.

This rain has bought a welcomed cool change, autumn is coming. I will be making a big pot of soup very soon, I can feel it.

It was nice ending the day with a glass of wine and baked ziti (well I used macaroni - is that the same thing?) from this Soprano's cookbook. Heartwarming food and a table full of happy family chatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...