Sunday, March 27, 2011

So eggcited!



A quick stop at the op shop this week and I left with a pile of new (old) Donna Hay Magazines.

I was smitten with the egg cosies on the cover of this old Autumn issue. As I don't knit, I did the next best thing. Had a little peek at Etsy and here's what I found.



This matryoshka doll cosy is from momfetti. There are quiet a few cute little felt covers here.



Gorgeous crocheted alpaca wool bunny from locket and pocket.



One for the boys, from missus D



Spring coloured egg cosies from sabahnur. Lots of other cute crocheted things here too.



Striped eggs cosies from norah smith. The perfect colours for Autumn.

4 comments:

  1. loving those crochet pastel rabbit ears ones, sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE! Would have to find/make tiny ones for the little eggs my gals lay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who had a crochet lesson this morning...
    Let me just finish my square and I'll attempt a little egg hat! :)
    So cute....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...