Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vintage sheet FQ swap



This morning I pulled out all of my vintage sheets to see which ones I could part with.

I am very excited to be part of the second 'vintage sheet FQ swap' being hosted by Green Tea and Red Nails.



I dusted off my rarely used cutting mat to cut my fat quarters.



I have ended up with seven fat quarters to go in the post this afternoon. I had picked out at least five more, but in the end I just wasn't ready to cut them up.

Miss Moo Moo and I are keeping a quiet day here today. We've done a couple of loads of washing, had friends for tea and pikelets and easy fettuccine carbonara is planned for dinner.

Would it be a bad thing if we curled up under the blanket to watch this movie before picking Spunky Monkey up from school?

3 comments:

  1. I hope I get that dark pink floral one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the greeny one. I'm about to send mine off too. I look forward to the return surprise package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had some so I could participate too. Have fun !! Karyn - eva mei & me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...