Friday, December 6, 2013

Snippets




There's nothing like a good home hints book.


Chinese for dinner, it has been such a long time since we have been out for dinner - just the 
four of us. Great chinese food and a very fun night.




New op shop finds - metres of each - some doona covers I think?



Choko's from the garden.


Mulberry jam, from the Nana's at a local church fair.



Festival love.



I have been cooking recipes from my Granny's old recipe books.



You can never have too much pink.



Also from the library - I LOVE my library.




Always drawing - Always counting money




New/old doily

This is the way things are looking around here right now. Behind the scenes is a mad rush to get things ready for Christmas before the kids finish up school next week. I have also chosen a very inappropriate time to start (yest start!) a spring clean of sorts. I'm talking crazy spring cleaning, like moving furniture and washing woolen blankets! 

Today it is time to put things back in order. Today, there is the big pre-christmas grocery shop to do, some more present shopping and tonight the silly season begins in earnest with the first of many Christmas celebrations.

Are you ready for Christmas yet? 

Has your celebrating already begun?

4 comments:

  1. I love my local library too. The River Cottage cook book is a favourite here.
    The fabric is very pretty too, almost Cath Kidston inspired. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got everything back in order from your spring clean - Im feeling like I need to do the same - there are piles of crap everywhere and I wanted the place to look lovely for Christmas. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas! Yes, I am ready!
    Nice to see you here again... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies, nice to 'see' you:)

    Thanks for popping by... it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...