Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vintage sheets



In all of the excitement of birthday celebrations and plans I had completely forgotten that this little bundle of joy had arrived in the post for me last week.

A big thank-you to 'green tea and me' for organising the vintage sheet FQ swap.

I am bursting to get started on my vintage sheet quilt. I have been given a few tips recently so I might even be able to pull it off. Unfortunately quilt making is way down the bottom of my 'to do' list.

But look at my new goodies. So lovely. Maybe I have one your sheets?

Where you involved? What are you making? Oh how I love secret parcels in the post!











1 comment:

  1. What beauties! Those flowers look like they gave their previous owners many peaceful nights of rest. I think you're right to let them sit a while before quilting them... but can't wait to see the quilt when it does happen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...