Monday, October 17, 2011

Day Seventeen: Missing out















Yesterday while I stayed home to bake a cake for our lunchtime barbecue. Mr Moo, Poppy, Tiya Ning and the kids went to the beach. I didn't mind staying home because today is a student free day in Queensland. I had planned a day at the beach with the kids. A yummy picnic, collecting shells and a play in the park.



But I missed out. On all the fun. I have woken today to horrible weather. Giant grey clouds, gusty winds and drizzling rain. Bummer.

Depressed about the situation, I decided to make chocolate french toast for breakfast.

Things are looking up.

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awful weather today!!? WE too planned a day at the beach...but instead I'm here sipping a cuppa looking at your lovely blog...amd hubby is at the beach with the kids IN THE RAIN! Hope you enjoyed your yummy breakfast:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...