Monday, February 17, 2014

7/52

 
Pizza making for our Valentine's Day dinner.

(a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014 inspired by Jodi's 52 Project

I was so inspired by Jodi's, 'The 52 Project' in 2013, I was excited to notice that it is happening again. 

Last year, I hardly touched my camera, so much has been missed. There will be a new camera soon (I just need to decide which one to buy - help!) It seems like the perfect time to start this project. I even had trouble finding some good pictures of these little monkey's from the last 6 weeks and if it wasn't Valentine's Day on Friday, I know that I wouldn't have taken these photos either. 

I am inspired. I really want to make an effort, to capture the everyday beauty of my children. Their time here at home with us is too fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...