Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday family fun: The Princess and The Frog



Great day, we took the kids to the cinema, in all it’s holiday madness, to see “The Princess and The Frog"



First of all we surprised them with some t-shirts whipped up last night with the help of this product.

I loooved the movie. I asked the following question: “What did you think of the movie?”

Spunky Monkey: Well Mum, it was a bit girly. I only liked the boy frog.

Miss Moo Moo: I really liked Tiana (What about the rest of the movie?) Hmmm, I’m not really sure, maybe.

Mr Moo: I thought it was alright

In Mr Moo speak ‘alright’ is the same as ‘looved it’, well perhaps just ‘liked it a lot’ He did have a pretty big smile on his face. It was just that kind of fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...