Monday, May 10, 2010

Cookbook love


(these beautiful flowers opened in a burst of colour this morning, my mother's day gift from my mum! Thank-you mum for always, always being there)

I kept Spunky Monkey home from school today. I had a very, very tired and unreasonable little boy on my hands. We took the day very slow and easy. The kids played happily together for a while, giving me a chance to indulge in a rare treat. A large pile of cookbooks, (all due back to the library soon) double fudge chocolate cookies and a nice hot cup of tea.



Wondrous dreaming of ............. places to visit, exciting menu's to cook and dinner parties to host. And on what occasion could I cook that chocolate cake?



Later in the day we went over to Nanny's house and did pretty much the same thing. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...