Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tasmania dreaming


We have often talked about moving to Tasmania. When life seems to be getting all to much, we think it could be just what we need. Maybe one day?




A simple life. A character filled home with a roaring fireplace. Seasons. A few chooks, ducks and maybe a house cow. Blossom trees. Local cheeses. Mr Moo wants quails. Wild beaches. Golden autumn leaves. Fresh berries. Nature walks. Have I said seasons? Lots of good organic food. A thriving vegetable patch. Mr Moo would paint and take photographs. I would cook and write. The children would draw and explore!



After reading Michelle's latest blog entry I am tempted to pack up right now.

Lantern parades, puppet shows by candlelight and cupcakes. What more do you want in life...

I mean, really.

Take a look at Michelle's lovely blog and the beautiful part of the world where she lives. I only discovered it last week and I am so very inspired.

(All of these beautiful photographs are from the Hugo and Elsa blog. Thank-you Michelle for allowing me to share them)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jacki

    Your blog is gorgeous and full of such beautiful pics!

    Thank you so much for your kind words and posting my pictures. I'm very touched!

    I know your family would love Tasmania and I can't encourage you enough to make the move, it's such a wonderful place. Then you could you could come over for a cup of tea and cake!

    Thanks again for your lovely words.

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, A cup of tea and one of your amazing cupcakes! It's tempting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...