Sunday, July 18, 2010

This week


(Spunky Monkey running his egg and spoon race. Remember this is Prep, he's only five, no high jump or shot put just yet.)

This week saw Spunky Monkey back at school. However it was a short week with a pupil free day and his first Sports Day on Friday. Prep classes were allowed leave at 11:00am. In between times I have been trying to get things back in order around here, post school holidays.


(Dakota Fanning and Jennifer Hudson in the beautiful movie, "The Secret Lives of Bees"

This week I finally got around to watching this movie. I loved it.


(This card is from Solitaire, the company of UK husband and wife team Matt and Em Bruty. This is just one of the many, many things I bought from Lark this week)

Did some on line shopping. Here, there and everywhere, with the most fun spent at the Lark webshop's '2 day sale'. Luckily I set myself a dollar limit, because I just could have gone crazy, so many great things. I didn't even get off of the sale pages. I'm happy to have some christmas shopping done, even happier when I can do it all with a couple of cups of tea and some jam slice.


(this is the image from the book )

I made my first, ever, marble cake from this book. It was super yummy and super easy and looked just like the photo in the book! If the weather stays sunshiney, we plan to share it with friends in the park later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...