Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm taking a little blog holiday



I have decided to take a break from this blog for a few weeks.

I don't know how it is in your house, but things here are a little bit too crazy for me. There is much 'end of year' rushing about to do and a handmade christmas list to attend to. Yesterday I almost, left for school without the kids school bags and this morning I almost, went to the shopping centre without my purse. And just 5 minutes ago I found my kitchen tongs sitting in the fabric cupboard! I have been looking for them for over a week.

I just need to clear my head.

With just 3 and a half weeks left of school, I want to be ready and organised for the holidays. I just want to have fun with my children once school ends. I want us to do the things that they want to do. I don't want be dragging them to the shops, running errands or have them watching way to much TV while I finish my sewing projects.

I will be baking some Christmas treats and still blogging on my other blog, 'jelly, peaches and ice-cream', so pop over there if you want to see what I am up to in the kitchen.

I will be back in time for the silly season........or has it already begun!

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. I think it sounds like a perfect idea for all of you. Rushing around at the last minute isn't much fun at all. I'll be sure to pop over to your other blog for cooking inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you - enjoy the break. I laughed at where you found your tongs....has my cordless phone turned up in your cupboard perchance? Maybe its time I took a blogging break too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel - we're going on holiday for 9 days just before Christmas and it feels like there's so much to achieve before then! Oh and I have gone to the supermarket several times without my purse... it is just a matter of whether I discover this before I reach the checkout or not! Enjoy your bloggy break.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...