Monday, January 7, 2013

A simple life


I was sorting through my computer folders last night and came across this manifesto for a simple life. I wondered why my own manifesto for a simple life was 3 foolscap pages long. Surely to start a simpler life, my list needed to be simpler, so I will start with this. I have just printed it out and stuck it to the fridge. 

Given the last 3 weeks, I think "eat less, move more" is a most appropriate place to start.

What would you write on "A Simple Life "manifesto?

You can download this manifesto from here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and given my word for the year, it is the perfect thing for me to read right now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed to read, it really is about bringing it back to simple living.
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...