Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter


Rabbits and chickens and chocolate eggs. Hat parades and hot cross buns and a carrot 
for the Easter Bunny.



Traditionally fish (seafood) for Good Friday. Eggs in the salad, naturally. 
Old-fashioned Easter Ducks, like the kind I got when I was a child.


Chocolate cake and morning tea with friends. Easter egg hunting.


Hot cross bun baking and a bunny book (well, a white hare really) - How did the Easter Bunny know that we were learning about France this month!?

I can't believe that Easter and the school holidays are over already. 

Some things did not go to plan, but... the Easter Bunny came and he/she brought chocolate and gifts. The kids were happy and that is all that really matters.

I hope that you and your family had a happy Easter too.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too...your photos are beautiful! I love the Easter Duck and your hot cross buns look delicious!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. I hadn't made my own hot cross buns for years. I just need to 'tweek' my recipe a little, to get the flavour that I like best, but other than that, they turned out pretty good:)

      xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...