Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm grateful for...



Oh yes, this week I am grateful for so many things:

• I'm so very grateful, that, at the moment, all of my direct family and friends are safe and have suffered no loss from this great disaster on our doorstep.

• I'm grateful that my uncle's heart operation went well, in a city that was under water.

• I'm grateful and proud to call myself an Australian and a Queenslander.

• I'm grateful to be part of the blogging community and what it can achieve.

Go over to 'maxabella loves' for more gratitude posts.

Please don't forget that the Queensland Flood Appeal Auction starts here on Monday 17th January. A master list of other crafty auctioneers can be found here.

AND

Don't forget my Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive.
Perhaps you'd like to join us.

3 comments:

  1. A truly wonderful list and so pleasing to read that your Uncle's surgery was successful in such dire circumstances.

    Big hug,

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot to be grateful for today! Proud of all Australians who have been helping strangers today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all so very lucky to be surrounded by people who we know will catch us when we fall. The floods brought devastation, but they also brought floods of kindness and courage and generosity. It made me very teary and grateful. I'm glad you are all safe. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...