Thursday, January 27, 2011

My creative space...



I would love to tell you that I whipped up these gorgeous crocheted strawberry house slippers today. I loooove them! But no, they are just what tempted me to bring this book home from the library this morning.



I love these Made in France embroidery books and this one, if nothing else, is sweet fun to look at. I doubt I will be starting any cross stitch anytime soon, as I have a few other simple embroideries ready to go. I'm ready to start one to hang in the children's playroom, but I can't decide on the thread colour. Instead, I picked up this, 'Christmas Tee-Pee Girl' embroidery, to start, when mum came over for a coffee today.

I know that it is a long time until Christmas, but I just needed to stitch something.

I'm finding it very hard to sit idle these days.

If you want to see some more creative spaces, go over to kootoyoo and be inspired.

3 comments:

  1. I love those slippers and it looks like agreat book !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the tee-pee girl. Please post an image of the finished piece when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that look like a gorgeous little book & those slippers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...