Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Apologies - Technology breakdown



I just want to apologize to my followers. I am having big trouble with my computer this morning. So you may getting multiple copies of my entries sent to you???? Who knows.

Not only do I have serious modem problems, that's a whole other story, but now my screen has flipped out. The screen is black with white text and x-ray style images that are hurting my eyes. There has been font problems and link problems. Arrrghhh! I have persisted thus far, but I am over it and going to get a cup of tea.

Hopefully, readers you are seeing my blog as it should be seen and not how I am seeing it.

Fingers crossed, Mr Moo (my tech assistant) can fix it when he comes home tonight.

I hope you are having a happy computer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...