Sunday, April 3, 2011

Flea market finds...



This week the op shop came to me. My aunt rang to say she had something for me, she is a Salvo's volunteer. I was ecstatic to find she had four sets of vintage sheets and a shoebox full of embroidery thread.

Happy days!



Not sure what to do with the sheets, I am already using one for our afternoon tea tablecloth. On Friday afternoon we made jam tarts filled with homemade plum and peach jam. As you can see, my two little monkeys could not wait for me to take the picture.





The jam tarts recipe is from another op shop find from years ago. At just 20 cents, this Fifi's World Magazine has been well worth it.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week.

8 comments:

  1. very happy days with those sheets, they are gorgeous! and those jam tarts look scrummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such great finds, well done!! The fabric, dreamy, so lucky, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i love the sheets...thanks auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sheets. I use mine for tablecloths also. They work a treat when we have barbies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sheet envy, that black outlined yellow flower one is particularly a find and a half. Jam tarts look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found sheets this week too! Love the jam tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fortunate to have an "insider" aunty and with such great taste! Those sheets are divine and I love your jam tart pic with the sheet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...