Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Olive Juice - so yummy



Katie Shorties



Buttercup Blouse

I am such a sucker for little girls clothing. Design Mom always seems to point me in the right direction for lovely 'little people' clothing. Today I discovered "Olive Juice Kids" through Gabrielle's blog.

I love the old fashioned simplicity of these gorgeous clothes. This is just a peek of their range, I love it all. I know for most of us reading, the cold weather is on it's way out - but there is always next year!



Elsie Skirt and Classic Wool Cardigan



Gabrielle Dress



Natalie Dress



Jacqueline Cardigan




Liam Topper



Claire Beret

To cute!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I'd love an actual pattern for the Natalie dress, looks like it would be so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...