Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day



We are really enjoying these slightly cooler autumn mornings. Instead of the children bounding out of their beds and outside to play, they have been coming into our bed for a snuggle. Even Spunky Monkey. Since I am constantly being reminded "I'm six now , Mum, I'm a big boy" I am feeling grateful that I am even getting a 5 minute cuddle with my 'big boy'

This morning Miss Moo Moo brought in a little cat softie that she had slept with. Mr Moo asked her the cat's name. She told him it was Reduce. He didn't quiet understand her and asked her again. She told him in a louder and clearer voice.

"Cat's name is Reduce, you know Dad, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"

Good, someone has been listening.

So today, I share with you the same quote I did last year:

"Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children" - A Kenyan Proverb

I am looking forward to enjoying a long walk in nature this afternoon. I hope you get one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...