Friday, April 1, 2011

So (wee) wonderful



Miss Moo Moo spent the day at Grandma's earlier on in the week. This is what she came home with. A gorgeous little mermaid that Grandma had made using this wee wonderfuls pattern. Grandma is very internet savvy these days.

She also came home with paintings and homemade carrot cake. I love the girly days that Grandma is having with Miss Moo Moo. I know this is creating beautiful memories that she will always have with her.



When I asked Miss Moo Moo to grab her mermaid so I could take a photo of it, she insisted that I take a full length photo that showed her new singlet, her new love heart undies and her new BOOTS!

No matter what your age, there is no greater love than that for pretty new underwear and new shoes!

5 comments:

  1. Too true..though we don't all want to parade around in it anymore or get our photo taken! Grandma's a bit of a talent isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mermaid, I can completely see where she was going with wanting to be photographed with her mermaid and her underwear, she reminds me of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My almost 4-year old begged me to make her one of these for her birthday... I had better get cracking!!! Lovely doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids all run around in various stages of undress.
    Pretty much tell we are the foreign family at swim meets - when my 5 year old daughter copies the dads all standing around top-less and then proceeded to strip down to her undies in front of everyone.
    Much to the disgust of the teenage lifeguards who come rushing up to her yelling.........
    So sweet, at least in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet doll. I love it that even our mums are becoming web savy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...