Friday, April 29, 2011

More princesses



I am still thinking about royal weddings today.



Mary and Frederik's in particular, I remember sitting up at midnight and watching it live on TV. I think they are just gorgeous. Wouldn't everyone like to meet a Danish Prince in a pub?







I love this photo shoot in German Vogue, taken late last year. You can see more photos here.



And the fairytale continues with the birth of twins, Josephine and Vincent in January. Just adorable.



I wish that Kate and William were getting married at midnight Australian time, because I'm going to miss it!

Yes, that's right, we are going to a concert. A concert that was booked long before the announcement of the royal wedding. It is our first night out in over six months. I'm a little torn.

I know I will have a great night out, but I will be thinking of the rest of you settling in for a cosy night in front of the TV watching the royal wedding.

I expect to hear all about the dress tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It was sooooo beautifull. Today there was written history and millions of people were able to joy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed the telecast although I'm sure you have caught up by now. Thanks for those beautiful pics of Mary and Frederick... only the Danish would have such style! Hmm... I think the Australian republican movement might be in a bit of trouble now. There are a few young and lovely royals around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...