Monday, February 1, 2010

Books I don't want to take back

We have had rain for the last few days, which has been such a lovely change from the heat. Perfect for lazy days reading. Here are a few books I just don't want to take back to the library.



The Toymaker and the Bird. I have a thing for children's stories set in deep dark European forests. I think I like this one much more than the kids actually do. Spunky Monkey is prefering to read a slug book right now.



It's a Secret. I so want to be out all night with the cat!



Snowflakes and Schnapps. Looove this book. However, I have cooked only one recipe from it, it is filled with winter recipes and it has been 35 degrees here most days. So, I have put it on my birthday wish list, next to the book below.



Winter in the Alps. Lucky my birthday is in June! Nice and chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...