Sunday, March 21, 2010

Almost Autumn



We thought that the Autumn weather was finally here, so, we set off to the markets on Saturday morning wearing scarves and gumboots. However, not long into the morning, the sun came out and the day warmed up. We removed our scarves and went in search of ice-cream. Sitting on the steps, listening to Irish folk music while sharing a large cup of chocolate organic ice-cream with your children. It doesn't get much better than that. I love the atmosphere of markets. I got some Balinese tin from Petit Voyage's, beautiful stall and some nice soap from here. Some for a gift, some for me.



I bought some of this.




I want some of these.




I love these. All images are from Petit Voyage's blog
.

With a quick stop (bargins) at a garage sale on the way home and our day was complete.
I got some vintage fabric $1.00, a small mid century style coffee table $5.00 and a small (you know the workout kind) trampoline $2.00. Money well spent. The kids put the trampoline in the garage, because it started raining again and bounced the whole afternoon away. Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...