Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gotta love a bargin!



Well, it doesn't take much to make this girl happy.

On Saturday morning, I told Mr Moo I was off for a hour to a couple of local jumble sales. I put a french jazz cd into the car CD player and headed off, (alone) into the rain. With $20.00 in my pocket, I had the best me time and got some great bargins. I even came home with change!

See above, a small grey japanese vase, 2 ivory mixing bowls, a retro ivory plate, a ivory glazed japanese tea cup - all 50 cents each. The linen tablecloth was $6.00. I also ended up with a large pile of last years Vogue Entertaining magazines at just 20 cents each and... wait for it - vintage Christmas decorations! Yay, yay, yay!



I so wish it was Christmas right now, I mean, look at this, who can wait!



Be still my beating heart.



And this tablecloth, (see top and bottom photos) it needs a very good soak, but for $2.00, tell me could leave this behind. Too Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...