Monday, March 1, 2010

The problem with lists...



A few weeks ago I mentioned how I spent a day cleaning out our study and found a pile of little half finished sewing projects. (see this post) Some were cut out and not sewn, some were half sewn up but not finished, some were half unpicked and thrown into the too hard basket. You get the picture. Well I am pleased to announce that the list is now completed (well that list anyway) Which is very good news, as most of it had been piling in a corner in our study for more than a year.

Project 36: I made a quick picture out of fabric that was brought along to Spunky Monkey’s baby shower. For five years I’ve been wondering what to do with it and then one day, taking a break with a cup of tea I found this idea (somewhere??) Perfect.
Project 37 and 38: Completed (obviously) Spunky Monkey’s birthday presents (a soft toy monster and pj’s)
Project 39: Made a pin cushion from Habel offcuts.



Project 40: Framed and hung some fabric I bought from a little old lady in a Vietnamese fabric market 8 years ago.
Project 41: I made a new smaller pillowcase from a large torn french antique pillowcase.

But the problem with lists is, that by the time you have finish one list, another one has already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...