Monday, April 29, 2013

A bit of a breakdown

I have been avoiding my computer.

I've been having MAJOR computer problems for weeks now. Read: tearing my hair out! Technology can be great - but that's only when it is working.

This will be a quieter week, hopefully with a little more time on my hands to sort out these computer problems once and for all.



Here are some books that I got from a local church fete on the weekend. $2.65 the lot!



 .... my favourite, favourite.





Oh dear books, how I love you so. Such a reliable source of information. Always there when I need you.

Have you bought any good thrifted books lately? Or maybe your reading a new book?

For any of my family and friends who may have e-mailed me in the last few weeks, I am still without e-mail. I am not ignoring you, promise.

6 comments:

  1. All the best sorting out your computer sheesh they can be tiring . L
    ove your new/old books what great scores !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, it really is fighting a losing battle when people talk to me about technology!!!

      Delete
  2. I love books. It's a part of my life.
    Greetings from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sandra:)

      Yes books! - they are everywhere in this house. Just last week I picked up 50 thrifted children books for just $10.00!

      xo

      Delete
  3. How is the Bill Cosby book? I saw it in an oppy a while back and almost bought it. Lovely first sewing book, simple instructions. I agree there's nothing quite like reading an actual book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started reading the Bill Cosby book yet. I had been interested in it and for 25 cents, I didn't think I could go too far wrong:)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...