Sunday, January 8, 2012

My flea market finds....



I seem to have hit the 'vintage sheet jackpot' over the last couple of weeks. On just two different thrifting days here are the latest additions to my vintage sheet stash.







15 pillowcases and 7 sheets, total cost $12.00.



Included in that price was a vintage bunny cot sheet - I'm thinking Easter pillowcases here.



And two tiny pillowcases made from this vintage Australian/Christmas cotton.

Delightful.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, you did very well. Love all the pretty designs.
    I haven't found any vintage sheets for weeks.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! I love the colours. I found some brand new in original packaging this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did indeed hit a wonderful jackpot there! I especially love the butterflies and leaves print in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that orange and green floral is to die for! i have it in blue but now i want it in orange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did do well lucky you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sheeting lucky you! I picked up the purple and white floral recently too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful! do you have a plan for your sheets? I have made several vintage sheet quilts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful, I love the bunny one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That -is- a jackpot! I love the beautiful purple floral one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky, these are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is definitely the jackpot of vintage sheets!
    D
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...