Thursday, January 5, 2012

New things



Can you believe it, I am only now, this morning, finding a home for some of the new christmas presents that have come into our house over the last few weeks.

This year I did most of my own (for me) Christmas present shopping. There is nothing quiet like a little bit of spoiling.

A beautiful soft pink nightdress from Lazybones was wrapped under the tree for me.



A few pairs of gorgeous earrings from Emeeme had been slipped into my Christmas stocking.



'The Notebook' DVD was also found in my stocking.



New cookbooks: 'Rose Petal Jam' and "The Real Food Companion"



New long sleeve swimshirts: for me, and for the children.



Beautiful antique china.





And lovely handmade gifts.

Also looking for some cupboard space this morning is a new blender and popcorn maker.

Did Santa bring you what you wanted for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Can't wait to catch up soon xoxo
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did and then some. I will never find room for it all either.

    Ryan Gos fest coming up. I've been meaning to re-watch The Notebook... although you can't beat him in The Driver. The Anything, reallY!!! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...