Sunday, January 29, 2012

My flea market finds....



There was no op shopping for me this week, however....

My Mum went op shopping and this is what she found for me.

Oh my, such embroidered linen goodness!

She also bought me a pair of $2.oo jeans that I just tossed aside. (Sorry Mum) Fashion is her thing, not mine. It was a crazy tomato preserving day, the day Mum dropped by, I don't think I thanked her properly for the great finds.

Thanks Mum, I'm a very happy girl indeed.





Love, love, love.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

7 comments:

  1. opshopping Mums are the best, gorgeous doiliesx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. My mum likes op-shopping too. Usually she rings to say I found books or clothes for Ginger (or now baby number two).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful finds, and how lovely to be gifted them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage embroidered lines are my favourite op-shop fines, you scored some beauties there! Wish my mum would hunt some down for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughtful blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...