Friday, March 8, 2013

A little bit of Downton Abbey



I have been out and about a lot this week... and you know what that means: if I'm in town, I'm op shopping.

I've found vintage children's books and sheets, a few more bowls - a pyrex one with strawberries on it! I've found some glassware, a new dish rack, a pot plant holder and more than a few vintage suitcases (more about that later). I've found some beautiful tea towels and another tablecloth. But I think that this is my most favourite find of the week.


I'm not sure if I'll be wearing it too much - white! but it looks absolutely beautiful hanging in my kitchen.


Have you been op shopping this week too? What was your favourite buy?

5 comments:

  1. Stunning apron, my god it's gorgeous and looks in great condition too. I want to see the photos of all your other finds, they sound great. (Dare I ask which op shops you go to !!) I have been opshopping for fabrics lately, have found a few great ones but have had no time to blog about them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karyn. I was lucky to find this apron - never worn and not really at a bargain price, but I love it!

      I go everywhere!! Aerodrome Road is a lot of fun, but I can't go to all of the op shops there in one day or else I would break the bank. I'll try and get around to posting some more of my finds soon:)

      xo

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I wouldn't dare to wear it either :) It looks lovely decorating your kitchen though. Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I really try to only keep things that I am using, but sometimes you just need a little bit of pretty hanging around:)

      xo

      Delete
  3. I've been catching up on your older posts that I'm behind on but couldn't not comment on this one... you apron is gorgeous!! I can imagine how beautiful it must look hanging in your kitchen. What a lovely find! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...