Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday


A happy belated birthday to Mr Moo who turned 45 on the weekend.

After a pretty basic stick people drawing on her daddy's card. I was happy to find this picture drawn by Miss Moo Moo on the morning of his birthday.

I love it. It is so her. It is so him.

We have been away for a few days, I'll post some photos tomorrow. But if you are interested, I have just posted the chocolate cake recipe that I made for Mr Moo's birthday, over at 'jelly peaches and ice-cream'.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That picture looks exactly like Mr Moo!!! EXACTLY!
    That expression! Perfect.
    She is lucky to have such a wondeful daddy.
    Happy Birthday Mr M :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't put my finger on it - your right! - it's the expression:)

      xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...