Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Driving Miss Daisy


(this image is from here) 

Last weekend we had a rare day out. Nine months ago I booked tickets to see Angela Lansbury and James Earl Jones in the play Driving Miss Daisy.

IT WAS BRILLANT!!!

"Every single person in the audience was on their feet, some with tears in their eyes" -The Australian 

"The best theatre can be. Simply superb!" - Boomerang News

I have always been an Angela Lansbury fan, really, who didn't love 'Murder She Wrote? If you get a chance to see it, DO. I believe Driving Miss Daisy is touring the country, you can find out more about the theatre dates here.

We had 10 minutes to spare before the show and stopped in at an antique shop. I have fallen head over heals in love with a piece of furniture that I don't need, can't afford and have no where to put. But honestly I can not stop thinking about it. Oh dear... we should have gone straight to the theatre.

Have you seen any fabulous shows recently?

Maybe you have spotted something you don't need too/ Did you buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...