Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thrifted goodness

I find it almost impossible to leave a jug on the shelf, this one was $1.00, of course it was coming home with me.

New/old sheets - hooray! I haven't found any sheets since we went on this fun holiday.

I love this tea strainer, $2.00 - perfect for girly tea parties

Some new/old fabric for Miss Moo Moo, I can see some very pretty flannelette nighties this winter.

And some fabric for me. I hope that there will be enough of the black and white to make a summer dress and that small supper cloth on top, is also headed for a nice new top for me.

A new crocheted blanket for Miss Moo Moo's room. Single bed size. $4.00.

Did I say that I was going have a stay at home week? Hmmm. Well that just didn't happen.

With grand plans of baking and sorting out my wardrobe pushed to the side, I instead found myself out and about most days. It was strange to have a week like this, I am such a homebody, but it was fun. I met friends for coffee and shopping days, we had some very fun playdates with very fun new friends, we went out for dinner and we met a very sweet, very new, little baby girl.

Oh...and I even did some exercise!

With all of this driving about, I found myself passing some different op shops. Alone, with my monkey op shoppers back to school, I found that I, perhaps, went a little crazy. These are my finds from Wednesday's shopping spree. Yesterday's shopping is still sitting in bags in the car - some new winter sheets for Miss Moo Moo, amongst my many new finds.

And these: $3.00 each, I thought I would put them in a quilt. But now that they are home, the frames don't look so bad. Now, if I could just find a bare section of wall to hang them? Not sure what to do? but love them!



Have you been op shopping this week? What did you find?

8 comments:

  1. Sure have! I've been out just this morning and scored Big time, some pretty aprons and big bag of clothes. All 50 c each...I took some pics so You might see it on my blog soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE blog about your shopping:) I am missing your blog post. xo

      Delete
  2. ooh i like that tea strainer very much. i have opped, and found some really cute newborn wool jerseys, just what i need and was looking for, so super stoked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when you can find exactly what you where looking for!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, nice to 'see' you. Thanks for the lovely comment. xo

      Delete
  4. I am always so jealous of the fabulous sheets you find - I never have much luck finding sheets. I did get a great chenille quilt on Friday though and a couple of pieces of good fabrics - will post pics on my blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your new quilt and fabric. Sheets are really hard to find where we live, I guess I have just been out and about a lot lately.

      xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...