Saturday, December 31, 2011

And that was Christmas....


(Miss Moo Moo takes her turn to stir the fruit mince and makes her christmas wish)

Christmas is over for another year.

I hope that you and your loved ones have had a happy Christmas. We have been having a lovely time over the last week, eating way to much food and drinking a little bit more wine and coffee than my body is used to.

We are having a lot fun with our extended family, but this time of year can also be very exhausting. I must remember that this time is a holiday and make some time to rest.

More family are arriving tonight and will join us to celebrate New Year's Eve at our place. I am looking forward to catching up with some special people I have not seen for a while.

No photos of Christmas this year. Santa did not give me a new camera for Christmas (even though I had hinted) However as fate would have it, our camera officially died on Christmas morning. I braved the crowds yesterday to buy a little cheapie to get me by until I can really work out want I want from a new (more expensive) camera. But lucky for me little cheapies seem to have come a long way in the last five years. I can't wait to play around with it.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that mine looks lovely. Hope you and your new camera are very happy together (for a little while at least)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...