Tuesday, December 6, 2011

An apple for the teacher?



No, there will be no apples for the teacher this year.





Yesterday afternoon we painted cups to give as 'end of year' gifts to the extraordinary teachers that we have had this year.

This was my son's idea. I love having my little ideas man around, it really does take some of the pressure off at this time of year.

We used some glass paints that I have had in the cupboard for years and never used and these markers. (I bought mine from Spotlight) I had first seen these markers used on tiny happy's blog and bought them a few months ago. Again, I had never used them.



Miss Moo Moo wanted colour and fanfare.





While Spunky Monkey kept with his preferred minimalist look.

We had so much fun doing this. The first chance we get, we are off to the op shop for some cheap white china. It is the perfect holiday activity and I can't wait to see what we come up with. I'm already thinking about some Christmas morning cups and plates using the red marker.

What are you giving out as 'end of year' gifts this year?

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some of those pens last week- can't wait to do a spot of decorating with my 4 year old! great idea for a teacher gift :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...