Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Candy Canes



Candy canes are all the rage again this year at Spunky Monkey's school. There was no way Miss Moo Moo was missing out on all of the fun. Today I made her, her own "Santa's Little Helper" bag to take to Kindy.

This afternoon they have happily filled their bags full of candy canes (tasting one or two) ready to give out to their friends tomorrow.

Oh the fun! The last day of school!

You can read here, about the one I made for my son last year and how I made it.



1 comment:

  1. The little helper bags are very cute!

    Would love for you to join in my online biccie/cookie exchange :]

    http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/online-biccie-cookie-exchange.html

    Hugs

    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...