Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday



Today a very special person in my life turns 40.

This person is like a sister. Somebody I couldn't live without.

This person has been by my side, guiding me through every part of my life. At every age, no matter how close or far apart we live.

This person gives me the strength to be the person that I want to be.

This person inspires me, constantly.

This person is always there to listen, even if she has heard it all before.

This person make me laughs. Oh, the stories I could tell!

She is the most wonderful mother, wife, friend.

I just want to be near her all of the time. Her energy is pure love.



I wish that I could be with you today, on your special day.

But I know that where you are, you are loved and hopefully being spoilt - just a little bit.

I shout it out to the world - Happy Birthday. I love you.

(these pictures are lobster and swan images from here and here)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Happy Tears....
    Thank you so so much, You mean the world to me too, I can't wait to see you next week... :)
    Big Hugs and Kisses XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...