Monday, September 27, 2010

Beach holiday



We are going away to the beach for the second week of the school holidays. Yes, that's right, we do live at the beach, but this is a different beach, not too far away. Unfortunately poor Mr Moo will still have to go to work most days. But as for us, we will be enjoying, holiday accommodation, holiday food and after a week of rain, hopefully some holiday sunshine.

I'll leave you with some things I have found over this last week of indoors.

I love these family photos.

I'm finding lots of summer clothing inspiration here.

I am in love with these shoes

And I think I might order these shoes.

I want to go here and here and here too.

I'll be doing this very soon. Maybe you want to come to?

Inspired here, I want to make these sexy swedish buns too.

Did you know that there are op shops this big?

And circus's this cool?

I can't stop thinking about this house.

I can't stop thinking of these beautiful napkins. I might have to make some too.

I am loving following the renovations of Soulemama's new house.

I love this tablecloth dress.

I think I'll have a Halloween party just so I can use these and these.

And many more discoveries I don't have time to post about. I'm suppose to be packing!

Thank-you, to all of the very inspiring people out there, for sharing your lives and your stories.

I hope you have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...