Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dottie Angel Challenge



I discovered this challenge through Ellie's blog and through her post about her very own Slow Project. A project that I just can't stop thinking about, but more about that later. For me, right now, any slow project needs to take baby steps. I am starting with this challenge, that Tif at Dottie Angel started one year ago.

So, as Tif concludes her challenge, or maybe, hopefully, she continues her challenge, I will be starting my own. September 2010 - September 2011.

It is not a challenge for me to go op shopping or buy secondhand, but I believe that patience and skill will be required for sewing my own clothes. Here lies the challenge. I think I will be calling on my mum for some much needed guidance over the next few months. I can't even read a pattern! Thank-goodness there is a handmade option.

I'm very excited. I can't wait to see what discoveries I will make in the handcrafted world or what creations I will discover within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...