Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New things


(this photo is from this book that Miss Moo Moo picked out at the library, if you you are lucky enough to know how to knit you can make some. They are so cute.)

You may have noticed I have added a 'challenge' to my side bar. Knicky Knacks Handmade Christmas Challenge.

I know........ Christmas? But last week Spunky Monkey asked "How long until Christmas?" And even though I have been asked this question almost daily since last Christmas, I counted up the months and realised, that it is not that far away. So hopefully, with a bit of encouragement from this challenge, I will find myself during the final countdown to Christmas; calm, relaxed and with handmade gifts under the tree.

Welcome to my newest follower, Megan. You can see some of the things that Megan makes on her blog, 'mousehouse.' Not only does she make some really beautiful things, but shares tips and tutorials, making anything seem possible. Thanks Megan, for introducing me to this great Christmas challenge

I have also discovered 'small acorns' lovely blog (also via mousehouse) and Amanda is having a great giveaway, see my sidebar for details to win, there are still couple of days left to enter.

And...... petalplum has also got a great book to giveaway too. "Craft Hope", If I don't win I might just have to buy one of these books anyway. Inspiration of the very best kind.

And......cakies also has some great giveaways - Yipee! But you have to be in it to win it. You have until Friday for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...