Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Time


























































I am someone who loves Christmas, however this year, was a little different. As Decemeber drew closer, I just didn't feel very Christmasey. While our tree was up and decorated on the first of December, many of our other family traditions were missed.

But in the last week before Christmas, something magical happened. Slowly, 'Christmas' started to appear in every corner of my home.

I'm so glad that it did, because I love Christmas. We have had many lovely days spent with our extended family, with many more still to come. It is a special time.

I hope that you and your loved ones have had a Happy Christmas. Enjoy the festive season and stay safe.
 
And to Rae and Prue (if you are reading) I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up before Christmas. Enjoy your holidays! I hope to see you soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...