Saturday, May 8, 2010

Black friday


(this image is from the sartorialist blog)

I needed a new pair of black ballet flats, so I decided, on a whim, to pop in to Country Road yesterday morning after school drop off. Not only did I end up with a pair of lovely black suede ballet flats but also:

these fantastic black boots for winter
black full length leggings - a must for this season
a black scarf - just because
and 2 black cardigans

Something you don't know about me is that, I really hate clothes shopping. I hate shopping centres and usually avoid them at all costs. But, a girl doesn't want to freeze this winter. And I did get to buy shoes!

At bedtime Miss Moo Moo asked me what the best part of my day was. I replied that it was two things:

• looking through the shoe and handbag department with her (she is a born shopper)
• having a big snuggle with her while watching "Snow White" at rest time

She said " but what about buying boots and shoes, wasn't that the best part of you day?"

She gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...