Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Under eight fun



I had a great day being a mummy helper at school yesterday, for the under 8’s activities day. Part of Under 8's week.

Jumping castles, biscuit decorating, kite making, face painting, loud disco music, fire engines and fire hoses, balloons, parachute games, making magnets, painting, clowns, mobilo, music, and coffee for all the mummy helpers and volunteers.

I had lots of fun with my little group, Spunky Monkey and his friends L and J. They all showed good co-operating skills when deciding what to do next. I also really enjoyed seeing Spunky Monkey with his peers and in his school environment.

Spunky Monkey’s favourite part of the whole day, was eating the decorated biscuits. A mountain of icing, mini marshmallows, smarties, a worm lolly mouth and sprinkles!

I looove this painting above. It has been on my inspiration board for a year or more. If anyone knows who painted it, please let me know. I really wish I had bought it! Love it!

I have done some blog maintenance, so you can now add a comment at the bottom of each post.

Also, welcome to my new 'Followers'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...