Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cooling down and warming up



What a beautiful lazy day we have had at home today, with autumn weather you want to bottle. Devine! But now, as I sit and write I have had to slip into my cardigan and slippers. I hope this is just the evening settling in and not rain coming, as we have picnic plans tomorrow and I don't want them canceled again.

Mr Moo has taken the kids for a walk to the park. I stayed home to 'cook dinner', but instead came into to the study with a cup of tea for a 5 minute to look around and to post our yummy lunchtime pasta recipe.

Don't worry, dinner will be served on time, but if I hadn't come in here now, I might not of discovered these gorgeous mugs from here - perfect for autumn afternoons like this one.





A warm malted milk anyone?

(All images were taken from the beautiful Belle and Boo blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...