Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little girls clothes 1: Olive's friend Pop



This morning I was having my cup of tea at the computer, when Miss Moo Moo came into the room. I was looking at the beautiful clothes of Olive's Friend Pop on the Lark website. This was not the first time I have just stared and stared at these beautiful clothes. And then, this, from Miss Moo Moo ........



"I love this, this, this and this and this".

"But these clothes aren't pink" I say.
"That's OK, I still love them." she says.

Of course, good taste has prevailed.

It looks as if we are past the days of 'if it's not pink, I'm not wearing it'. Yay!




So beautiful, but where would she wear something this. There is a lot of beach and bush walks around here of late.

Hmmm, we need an occasion!

(Some images were taken from the Lark website and others from the Olive's friend Pop website)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...