Thursday, May 27, 2010

Packing


(this image is from an old anthropologie catalogue)

I have spent today packing for a mini holiday we are taking tomorrow.

• new sandshoes - check
• new holiday pants from here - check
• sheets, towels, blankets, doonas, pillows - check
• holiday reading - check
• fishing rods - check
• picnic basket - check
• hot tips and road maps of the area - check
• holiday food - check

I know now, why I am such a home body. I really dislike packing to go away.

Luckily I know, it will be worth it when we get there.

I also washed, folded, sorted, washed more, folded more and sorted more (more about this next week, as this job did not get finished) I cleaned a bit, I sewed a bit, and I cooked some things for the weekend. I did some internet shopping and some last minute grocery shopping. I cleaned silver (don't ask!) and hung some pictures on the wall. I also had a long lovely chat on the phone with a dear friend.

Homemade bacon and egg burgers for dinner.

Happily exhausted, I'm off to bed. Have a lovely weekend, I'll be back next week with tales of our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...