Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Book wish list

The problem with having such a great local library is that I end up with:

1) Overdue books. All of the time - Sorry!
2) A very big wish list of books I don't really need, but........want.

Lets add these to the list.



Some lovely japanese projects, that I think I could actually make. I ask you, shouldn't everybody's autumn teapot be covered with this gorgeous squirrel tea cosy?



More japanese crafty goodness. You can never have too much!


Just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.


Another fantastic Greek cookbook that makes you wish that you were Greek. Or at least married one, like Pam did.

All of these books are available here, or your favourite good bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...